At Health Savings Administrators you have access to 22 Vanguard Funds - and unlike some of the competition, there is no required checking account.
We make it easy to reach a live person when you call. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and we staff our call centers with experienced, friendly and educated people.....just like you!
HSA Online Forms
Health Savings Account Forms
The following includes the health saving account forms provided by Health Savings Administrators:
Open Your Account
Setting up a Health Savings Account has never been easier! Simply fill out the Online Enrollment Form above and begin saving today.
Alternatively, you can download our Enrollment Form, complete and mail to the address below
Health Savings Administrators
10800 Midlothian Turnpike, Suite 240
Richmond, VA 23235
Make a Contribution to Your HSA
- To send a check directly to Health Savings Administrators click for the Contribution Form.
- We can automatically make deposits to your HSA from your checking account. You choose the amount and frequency. Click here to get the Automatic Contrbution Form.
- Click for the Transfer Form if you are moving money from another HSA. You can also use this form if your current MSA or HSA has sent you a check that you want to deposit with Health Savings Administrators.
Request a Reimbursement
- Click for the Reimbursement Request Form.
- Click for the Automatic Reimbursement Authorization. We can automatically deposit the reimbursements to your HSA to your personal checking account. Complete and fax or mail this form.
- Click for examples of HSA Eligible Medical Expenses
- To request the refund of an Excess Contrbution download the Excess Removal Form.
Manage Your HSA Account
- Change of Address Form.
- Investment Change Form.
- Change of Beneficiary.
- Change form for ACH Contributions
HSA Legal Documents
- Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures For Health Savings Accounts
Download disclosures associated with your HSA.
- E-Sign Agreement
Download information on electronic recordkeeping of disclosures, documents and statements.
- Service Fees
- Interest Rates
- Online Banking Agreement
Download the agreement terms associated with using Internet Banking.
- Privacy and Opt Out Notice
Download statements regarding your right to privacy.